2018 has been another remarkably busy year. As your local MP, I've worked hard to fight Carshalton & Wallington's corner, both here and in Westminster.
Here are just some of the things I've done:
1. Taken up over XXXXX pieces of casework for local residents -- helping them with everything from homelessness to issues with Universal Credit. If there is anything I can help with, please get in touch.
2. Hosted XXXXX street stalls across Carshalton & Wallington.
3. Took the Cycling Minister Jesse Norman on a bike ride to show him first hand the kind of issues cyclists face on the roads every day.
4. Campaigned alongside local residents to secure £400 million of funding for St Helier Hospital, so that we can have state of the art health facilities.
5. Joined thousands of Londoners at this year's Pride March.
6. Celebrated the news that the Charles Cryer in Carshalton will be brought back into use as a community arts venue by a local start-up company.
7. Joined campaigners, like Hope Virgo, and other MPs in calling for action on eating disorders.
8. Led the fight against dangerous plans to merge Sutton's police force with neighbouring boroughs.
9. Showed Vince Cable around the Institute for Cancer Research in Belmont and updated him on exciting plans for the London Cancer Hub.
10. Met with Govia Thameslink Railway's new Chief Executive Patrick Verwer, putting across residents concerns with his company's unacceptably unreliable train services.
11. Celebrated the 10th anniversary of the St Helier Festival.
12. Campaigned to give everyone a final say on the Brexit Deal through a People's Vote with the option to remain in the EU.
13. Met with the Rail Minister and got him to agree that sacking Southern is still an option.
14. Joined the British Red Cross Community Volunteers, a national network of people ready to help in the event of a local emergency.
15. Stood up for local schools against reckless budget cuts.
16. Started an Instagram account.
17. Took part in the gruelling Tough Mudder to raise money for Sutton Mental Health Foundation.
18. Backed better cancer education for young people so they know how to spot the symptoms.
19. Helped secure a new accessible toilet for Carshalton Beeches Station.
20. Took a new electric taxi for a spin.
21. Continued to lead the fight to Sack Southern and improve local train services.
22. Joined the campaign to scrap the unfair loan charge.
23. Helped secure a ban on tenants fees, just part of the Lib Dem campaign to reform the rental sector.
24. Supported the new National Sikh War Memorial in Central London.
25. Continued my work as Lib Dem Brexit Spokesman, holding the Government and Brexiters to account on this vitally important issue.
26. Welcomed the £28 million of investment that will help fund improvements to St Helier, such as replacing 133 windows, repairing the roof and modernising B and C blocks.
Hosted two public meetings for EU citizens in Carshalton & Wallington to update them on the Brexit negotiations. http://www.tombrake.co.uk/brexit_raises_many_questions_for_suttons_eu_citizens (INCLUDE PIC)
Taking residents concerns to TfL http://www.tombrake.co.uk/mp_takes_residents_concerns_to_the_top_with_tfl